If you've followed the yellow and green Terrier in the past, you'll now need to look out for the bright blue, orange, red and yellow of Stagecoach Sheffield!
On 2 May 2006, Stagecoach Sheffield was launched and effectively created one, integrated, value-for-money network comprising:-
- Most of the current Yorkshire Terrier bus services (now renamed Stagecoach Sheffield)
- The existing Stagecoach bus routes coming into Sheffield from Derbyshire & Nottinghamshire
- PLUS two, brand new high frequency bus routes - the 83 & the 88/88A running every 10 minutes on weekdays.
Travelcards for bus & tram
You'll also get really good value-for-money travel with our travelcards for unlimited use on all Stagecoach Sheffield buses and the Supertram:-
dayrider* - unlimited travel all day on all Stagecoach Sheffield buses and the Supertram for just £2.70
megarider - unlimited travel for 7 days on all Stagecoach Sheffield buses and the Supertram for £9.50.
You can buy both tickets either from the bus driver or a tram conductor.
Stagecoach Sheffield means you can:-
- Travel on 15 bus routes** across the city (click on the timetables link above or use the drop down box on the left of this page for a full list of routes & times)
- Travel on on the Supertram routes, any day, anytime***
- Travel on up to 100 buses, many with low-floor, easy-access & 25 trams
* On some buses, megarider & dayrider are valid part route only.
** Unless otherwise stated on the timetable, most Stagecoach Sheffield buses run Mon to Sat but not on Sun or Bank Hols, except Good Friday when a Sat service operates.
*** Supertram runs 7 days a week & Bank Hols to midnight.
If you have a Unirider (which you bought for use on the Supetram), you can also now use it on Stagecoach Sheffield buses.
Currently, we're not selling Unirider via this website but you can buy it at supertram.com